Newsom Grape Day
Join us Friday, April 17th at Newsom Grape Day in Plains, Texas.
- Grape Day Schedule begins at 8:00 a.m. sharp lunch and supper provided thanks to gracious sponsors.
- Rootstocks for West Texas – Jim Kamas, Texas A&M AgriLife Extension
- Grape Growing in Chile – Ed Hellman, Texas A&M AgriLife Extension
- Making Wine in Texas and Chile – Sergio Cuadra, Fall Creek Vineyards
- 2,4-D Risk to Vineyards – Steve Boston speaker, Texas Department of Agriculture
- TWGGA legislative update – John Rivenburgh
Admission price: Free
Location: Plains, TX 79355